Brian Tracy - Author of over 45 books and over 300 audio and video learning programs on personal and professional development.
My Top 10 Brian Tracy Quotes...
I've written a little about how much I've learned from Brian in my book 'Team Me'.
I'm one of thousands who have benefited from his insights, clear explanations, methods and encouragements over the past few years.
I thought I should share some of my favourite quotes
- People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.
- Practice Golden-Rule 1 of Management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed.
- If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"
- You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
- Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
- Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire - not things we fear.
And then there's one more quote I'd like to share with you...
What did Brian Tracy think of TEAM ME?
"This is a wonderful book that shows you how to unlock your
full potential for success and achievement."
Brian Tracy. Author, The Way To Wealth